Purchasing 2010 Mazda3, what to look out for?

Ban-Hammer

:
Mazda Protege5
Hello all,
It's time the P5 gets traded in for something nicer, something faster, and something newer!
I'm looking at a 2010 Mazda3 S Sport manual, with moonroof and Bose. I'll be taking a look at it tomorrow, and I want to see what I should check in terms of common problems.
Unless it's got some major mechanical issues like the clutch is toast, I'll probably end up getting it, so what should I verify is working as a CYA before I sign the papers?

All responses appreciated! Thanks all!

Hello all,
It's time the P5 gets traded in for something nicer, something faster, and something newer!
I'm looking at a 2010 Mazda3 S Sport manual, with moonroof and Bose. I'll be taking a look at it tomorrow, and I want to see what I should check in terms of common problems.
Unless it's got some major mechanical issues like the clutch is toast, I'll probably end up getting it, so what should I verify is working as a CYA before I sign the papers?

All responses appreciated! Thanks all!

Search for the 2.5L engine and dont even look at the automatics. Terrible transmission.

The 2.5 is a torquey, free revving reliable motor and makes a great sound. I very much enjoy my skyactiv version

Back