Thoughts on the price of this 2014 Mazda cx 5

Mharris

:
Toyota
Grand touring black, 51K miles, one owner, no accidents. Price of 18,500. It's a 2014. I'm looking for one on this price range.

I think for 2014 there was a tech package and a moonroof/bose package. But I don't recall exactly. Maybe someone else can chime in here.

Also, is it AWD or FWD?

Tech package was the only option.
Includes:
Navigation System
Advanced Keyless Entry System
Smart City Brake Support System
Bi-Xenon HID Headlights
Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror w/HomeLink

Everything else standard.

Price is a little too high even for a GT trim. Try to check the expected values on Edmunds.com and KBB. I think it should be around 15k-16k for a 2014 CX-5 GT with 51k miles.

Price is a little too high even for a GT trim. Try to check the expected values on Edmunds.com and KBB. I think it should be around 15k-16k for a 2014 CX-5 GT with 51k miles.

Mine's about $12-$14k on trade on KBB.

$14-$16k on private sell on KBB.

I will. I found a few in that range from different dealers so will use that to negotiate. Thanks!

Certified/extended warranties? Does it have tech pkg? Even if yes/yes I'd say they're smoking the peace pipe bit too early/often. I was seeing offers of 12 for mine on trade (awd gt tech very clean no acc 1 owner) when she was in the mid 60s- so I'd guess 15/16 would be fair price for both parties on this..

Last edited:
I like your choice bro but how many new threads you gonna open about the same exact thing?(uhm)

Back