MSP 3" catback exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomsayer559

:
1997 Probe GT KLZE
Looking for a complete 3" catback exhaust for a Mazdaspeed Proteg. Preferably Corksport, but not a deal breaker. Please PM me if you have something. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a complete 3" catback exhaust for a Mazdaspeed Proteg. Preferably Corksport, but not a deal breaker. Please PM me if you have something. Thanks

why don't you delete the primary cat and do an ECU tune?

Because I don't have an exhaust period, I need an exhaust and I want 3".

A 3 exhaust is complete and utter overkill unless you are pushing over 300hp from your little Mazda. You would lose power from such a large pipe...

This is true, especially in the cat back section. But MSP exhausts can be hard to find. I would check the facebook parts groups

This is true, especially in the cat back section. But MSP exhausts can be hard to find. I would check the facebook parts groups

OP should just find a reputable muffler shop and have them fabricate a 2.5 (maybe even 2.25) exhaust system for him.

Make sure you add a resonator underneath the rear seats.

Last edited:
Read the post. I do not want a 3" exhaust. I do not want to take a car with no engine currently in it till have a custom exhaust made for more money than I need to spend. Why is it so hard to understand my post.

There isn't much out there anymore, I would check the facebook protege and MSP part groups or wait for a part out.

Purchased a GHL turbo back. Search complete! Appreciate everyone's input/help.
c598a93eb13629c4285a226566f44ad2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back