Remote start door shut down bypass

2017CX92015M6

:
2017 CX9 Signature/2015 Mazda6 GT
Just got a CX9 Signature love the car hate 1 thing...the remote start is rendered pretty much ussless for us since opening doors shuts it down. We have alot to get situated before taking off (baby) so if this could be bypassed without messing anything else up I'd be stoked.

Anyone know if there's a way? Thx!

I use a Fortin Evo and all works fine for me

Thx and you have a '17 CX 9?

What is the process you follow with the Fortin Evo? Does the brake kill it and you have to re-start with the push button or does the car stay running and you apply the brake then push button start to be able to drive/move the car?

Thx and you have a '17 CX 9?

What is the process you follow with the Fortin Evo? Does the brake kill it and you have to re-start with the push button or does the car stay running and you apply the brake then push button start to be able to drive/move the car?

Fortin EVO ONE has the takeover feature which allows your OEM key to take control when you want to start driving without shutting down the engine.
check it out here http://fortin.ca/en/products/evo-series/evo-one/

I have a 2019 cx-9. I was told by Fortin that you want the car to shut down when you open the door because otherwise, the active radar won't engage.

I was told by Fortin that you want to car to shut down if your car comes equipped with active radar. They told me that the active radar won't engage otherwise. Have you found this to be true. I have a 2019.

I have a 2019 cx-9. I was told by Fortin that you want the car to shut down when you open the door because otherwise, the active radar won't engage. Have you found this to be true?

I have a Fortin EVO One as well and it was basically a self install with a call to tech support (for something I did). Works well after configuring the OEM key fob to start the vehicle after a lock-unlock-lock sequence. The vehicle starts up fine then after you get in and are ready to shift out of park, gotta hit the push-to-start button once. Otherwise, pressing the brake pedal will shut the car off.

Get the Fortin EVO One. It requires you to push the push-to-start button once before shifting out of park. Pressing the brake pedal will shut the engine off. I have a kid too and I can remote start the car, unlock the doors, open the rear door, load my kid into the seat, open front driver door, and drive. The only thing I wish Mazda had was rolling down the windows using the keyfob on those hot summer days.

Back