Any one knows how to watch DVD or any Video music in my CX5 2016?

Coach_K

:
Mazda Cx5, 2017
I have Brand new Mazda Cx5 2016,

Every time i tried to play a Dvd it end it ejected from the Car i dont know which format the mazda take.

*Plus does it read USB ( movies) ?
*Music is Fine and Bluetooth is working fine, but my car never play movies or Dvd on the screen.
I hope some one can help me with that.

vq47ffzf3

I have Brand new Mazda Cx5 2016,

Every time i tried to play a Dvd it end it ejected from the Car i dont know which format the mazda take.

*Plus does it read USB ( movies) ?
*Music is Fine and Bluetooth is working fine, but my car never play movies or Dvd on the screen.
I hope some one can help me with that.

vq47ffzf3
There is some kind of hack for the mazda entertainment system to allow video playing as well as to include Android auto.... "Google is your friend"

I think this depends on country. In many it's illegal to play videos in view of driver so this functionality is disabled. IIRC though in Japan it will play videos on the screen...

I think this depends on country. In many it's illegal to play videos in view of driver so this functionality is disabled. IIRC though in Japan it will play videos on the screen...

correct. I know for BMW's you can get that functionality codes. I assume it's the same case with Mazda.

There is a DVD player option for the CX-5 but I bet it's expensive. See pages 17/18 of the attached pdf.

Back