Using with new Samsung Note 8 & it works great!

Mr.Gadget

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 GT
So, I've had my Note 8 for two days now and have put it through its paces with my 2016 CX-5 Grand Touring (w/Bose and Nav). Compared to my problematic LG V20, this is working like a charm.
I get connected immediately on startup without dropping. So far, Pandora, Aha, text messages, email messages, downloading contacts, and phone calls, all work great. I do get an occasional message of, "insufficient connectivity", but it never is true; all things are connected and work fine. I think the phone might be a bit over-zealous trying to get all connectivity up and running before the HU is really ready.
Just wanted to pass this on in case anyone was wondering about the new phone and the CX-5

I have to pre-order mine as well. I will go with the unlocked one, from B&H(no tax for CA). I have a Kenwood DNN991HD and I'm eager to see, how nicely will play with this receiver. I also have HDMI on this receiver and I want to try out, the wireless HDMI connection.
I will also install, a wireless hast charger in my car.

I have to pre-order mine as well. I will go with the unlocked one, from B&H(no tax for CA). I have a Kenwood DNN991HD and I'm eager to see, how nicely will play with this receiver. I also have HDMI on this receiver and I want to try out, the wireless HDMI connection.
I will also install, a wireless hast charger in my car.
Cool. What does the wireless HDMI bring? Might be interesting for Android Auto or mirroring...

It is for mirroring your phone.
Though I would like to make wireless mirroring if it possible.
I have tried with my previous Note 3 and it worked, but it took a lot of fiddling, until I had a usable screen.
I have found a Youtube video, and I have purchased the same mirroring USB device.
Hopefully, it will work better, with the new Note 8. I will start two apps the same time, which will be cool.

Back