Just bought my first Mazda5 on a whim

Maguffin

:
2010 Mazda5 GT
Tired of driving our beat up and tired 2000 Odyssey we just bought a 2010 mazda5 GT. It's local with full dealer service history and no accident claims. Just 71,000 km (45,000 miles). Spent the afternoon giving paint a clay bar and a coat of Meguirs. Also full leather Autoglym cleaning. It looks a million times better.
Interesting vehicle, looking forward to seeing how much we like it. Running on newer noisy snow tires so it's begging for new rims and better tires next summer. I have Enkei RPO1 18x8.5 35mm offset, will these fit or look like crap?
Also, rear bumper look horrible, lost a few parking lot battles so it needs a respray.
I'll post the requisite pics when I figure out how. Cheers

Welcome!

You can attach images with you post by clicking on the image icon (to the right of the globe icon with a red X), or you can host your image on a separate website (imgur or flickr), then generate a unique URL and paste it between the codes.

I have one of each. I think you will like the zippy feel. The 2.3L is down on power though, so its not about brute accel, but conserving momentum, which it does FAR better than anything ever made with sliding doors.

I have one of each. I think you will like the zippy feel. The 2.3L is down on power though, so its not about brute accel, but conserving momentum, which it does FAR better than anything ever made with sliding doors.

Only 100km so far but liking the HID headlights and not seeing the fuel gauge drop rapidly. The handling is so much different, tossable vs pick a line and brace yourself under steer. Lol.

Back