2017~2024 Do 2017 GT headlights have HID lights?

Yeah we have to go outside "manually" push the outside mirror housing to fold one by one, no switch, no auto folding; and that's the highest trim CX-5!

Well to be fair I can pull both mirrors toward me without exiting the vehicle.

I supposed it just needs be done with just enough force so as not to damage the mechanism.

Really? BTW I've seen a few AUS CX-5 DRLs now, the inner parkers are brighter than the halos. Not even sure if the halos are actually on because if you look and compare with the CX-9 halos, the CX-9 halos are clearly fully illuminated.

This is correct. The halos are dimmer than the parkers on the CX-5. The CX-9 one (only on Azami) just has the halos lit and nothing else.

It's like they have reverted to when the CX-5 was first released where the DRLs were substitute of the inner high beam lamps and then the mid-life update changed to signature halos. Hopefully in their mid-life update of the current model, they will change the DRLs to how the CX-9 ones are. ie. fully lit halos only.

Quite possibly. It is still currently bright enough as a whole DRL (halo & parker) though

I supposed it just needs be done with just enough force so as not to damage the mechanism.
No, they are designed to do that. Hitting the side of the garage is enough to damage them...as I found out on my last car. But not regular use.

Latest posts

Back