2003.5 Protege5 Wiring Harness (automatic trans)

Pulled around 2010 and forgot I had it sitting in a box. Appears to be completely uncut.

This includes the interior fuse box. Anything that could be unplugged was removed from it. I may have other smaller harnesses around too, but I'd have to do some more digging.

It's been a looooong time since I've had a Protege and don't remember what all this connected to. I'm happy to post more photos if you need specific connectors.

$125 shipped anywhere in the 48.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1100363 (Large).JPG
    P1100363 (Large).JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 300
  • P1100365 (Large).JPG
    P1100365 (Large).JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 297
  • P1100367 (Large).JPG
    P1100367 (Large).JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
It's hard to tell. It looks like it may be a non-ABS harness. The brake lines are coming out from the master cylinder.

The ABS pump is under the battery tray and has a gray with white rectangular connector. I think the brake lines go down from the MC to the pump then out.

It's hard to tell. It looks like it may be a non-ABS harness. The brake lines are coming out from the master cylinder.

The ABS pump is under the battery tray and has a gray with white rectangular connector. I think the brake lines go down from the MC to the pump then out.

I parted out the car almost 7 years ago, but I don't remember pulling a 2nd box off the brake system. I also don't remember pulling/selling any wheel speed sensors, so I'm pretty sure it's non-ABS. Can you tell from this photo if the sensor wires are there? This is before I would have pulled any brake/axle hardware. Trying to think of another way I can tell after all these years...

attachment.php

Back