Rear camber arms

zorro666666

:
Mazda5 sport
I have been reading a lot about the rear camber arms. I have a 2014 Sport 5 and was wondering why some camber arms only fit thru 2013 and others stop at different years and some ,like the SPC cover the entire range of years. Are they really different sizes from different manufactures and the 2014 Sport 5 is a little different from the rest of the earlier 3rd generation Mazda 5 ???? (help)

I can't say 99% for certain, but they should all be the same. The 06-10 is one design, 11-15 is another. The suspension is similar enough that a lot of parts interchange between the two generations (not sure what you mean by 3rd generation, there isn't one), but I'd have to look up and see if the rear upper control links are the same for sure.

Ok, did the search button thing for you. AutoZone lists the Duralast 521-576 for the upper rear control arm on the 06-10 Mazda 5. No entry for that on the 11-15. The Duralast VV100002 is the adjustable upper rear control arm and the only control arm listed for the MY11-15 MZ5, but it also shows as fitting the MY06-10. All the upper rear control arms should interchange for both generations. If you're thinking other generations as including the Protege5, or MX-5, or CX-5, those cars are NOT the same as the Mazda 5.

Oops.Typing in the dark=I meant gen 1. I appreciate someone else looking. This car is new to me so don"t exactly know what all to expect yet. I did the trans fluid as it was quite dark. Any way tnx for looking

Back