New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone installed the latest firmware without the hardware upgrade? Any issues running it? I just ordered the hardware upgrade kit and thought about upgrading in advance.

Has anyone installed the latest firmware without the hardware upgrade? Any issues running it? I just ordered the hardware upgrade kit and thought about upgrading in advance.

I installed the firmware over a week before the hardware arrived and was installed.
No issues whatsoever.

I'm using latest firmware (cmu150_NA_70.00.100A) on my 2017 CX-5. It works well. I haven't found any difference between older version (NA_70.00.021B).

I hope that Mazda does indeed do so.
The just-released spec deck indicates that 2019 Touring and above trims will include CP/AA from the factory.

Been reading on some Australian forums and apparently the total cost of parts & labour for AA/ACP install is AUD $500.00

The parts are in at my dealer for me to pick up and do the install myself. $300cdn.

They recommended that they do the firmware upgrade for me, however. Free of charge. And then I can do the install afterwards whenever I like.

I can't think of any reason not to take them up on that... Saves me from the (small) risk of bricking it if I were to flash it myself.

The parts are in at my dealer for me to pick up and do the install myself. $300cdn.

They recommended that they do the firmware upgrade for me, however. Free of charge. And then I can do the install afterwards whenever I like.

I can't think of any reason not to take them up on that... Saves me from the (small) risk of bricking it if I were to flash it myself.

I'd definitely let them do it.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2019-mazda-cx-5-adds-turbo-engine-new-trims-u-s/

On topic:
  • AA/CP on all but the lowest Sport trim for the CX5.

But newly available in some trims:
  • Turbo (227hp / 310 lb tq)
  • Ventilated seats
  • Real wood trim
  • Black headliner
  • Gray wheel option
  • Auto-fold door mirrors
  • Ambient interior lighting
  • 360-degree camera
  • G-Vectoring Control Plus
  • Front and rear parking sensors
  • Brown Nappa leather-trimmed seats
  • Unique steering wheel and special badging

That's a lot of juicy stuff and everything I asked for in the new owner feedback surveys =)

Must resist swapping for new CX5... must resist swapping for new CX5...

Must resist swapping for new CX5... must resist swapping for new CX5...

Preach it brother. Although I don't want the parking sensors or the $36K price tag so no "Signature" for me.
GTR. Maybe.

Not resisting ... have a "reservation" for the first Soul Red Crystal Signature to arrive at my dealership. (wow)
I'll trade my '17 GT with Premium package when it gets here.

Not resisting ... have a "reservation" for the first Soul Red Crystal Signature to arrive at my dealership. (wow)
I'll trade my '17 GT with Premium package when it gets here.

Have they quoted you any trade-in value yet? Same here with resisting the urge...

Preach it brother. Although I don't want the parking sensors or the $36K price tag so no "Signature" for me.
GTR. Maybe.

Just disable the sensors. Problem solved.

On topic - unless I missed it, no official AA/ACP announcement for existing owners in USA/Canada yet (uhm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back