New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how the new AA/ACP integrates with the HUD ? Will it still display the turn by turn navigation? Thanks.

Does anyone know how the new AA/ACP integrates with the HUD ? Will it still display the turn by turn navigation? Thanks.

It doesnt for BMW, Id imagine the same is for Mazda since they both have native navigation features.

No. Personally as a big fan of the HUD, I don't see the point of direction being displayed there. Unless it put the street name there.

No. Personally as a big fan of the HUD, I don't see the point of direction being displayed there. Unless it put the street name there.

I like current HUD layout too and also won't mind if street names shown but only when navigation is being used unlike the current way where what ever MZD screen you are on, the street name appears even though no course has been plotted on the navigation section.

Sometimes if there are 2 streets close together I want to glance at the map to make sure I'm turning on the correct road. A right arrow isn't going to help there.

Sometimes if there are 2 streets close together I want to glance at the map to make sure I'm turning on the correct road. A right arrow isn't going to help there.

Maybe they should double the screen size and make it split screen!

will you be able to install some apps into the system? like YouTube , background wallpaper , etc

The system is the same as before - Mazda Connect. It supports AA and CP - if those allow the use of youtube then you could do that, but nothing about Mazda Connect extensibility has changed.

Can we start a new pinned thread that keeps track of phones that work with Mazda Android Auto? I'm asking as I have not been able to use Android Auto on my One Plus 6 with WhatsApp. There's an interaction in which the microphone comes on too early to hear itself say "change it" and then "cancel it" meaning that any message is always cancelled. There's quite a number of people having the same issue.

I'm thinking something to keep track of what phones work and what issues there may be with apps on our implementation of Android Auto.

Can we start a new pinned thread that keeps track of phones that work with Mazda Android Auto? I'm asking as I have not been able to use Android Auto on my One Plus 6 with WhatsApp. There's an interaction in which the microphone comes on too early to hear itself say "change it" and then "cancel it" meaning that any message is always cancelled. There's quite a number of people having the same issue.

I'm thinking something to keep track of what phones work and what issues there may be with apps on our implementation of Android Auto.

Create it and then ask a moderator to pin it :D

Is this a hardware or software issue? Doubt it is hardware limitation.

Any phone with Nougat or better should work perfectly, though?!?

No, there's a huge thread on this issue on Google forums. My phone works perfectly with any other bluetooth device but not with the Mazda bluetooth. There's a lot of people reporting the issues across various head units and builtin bluetooth systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back