New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They made Saabs radios for a few years. They were good. And you have to love the name. It's a good name for an audio company. Among other things.

FWIW, when I took my CX-5 in for it's oil change last Saturday, the salesman I bought it from told me that ACP will most likely be coming out later this year. It will be a software upgrade and there will be a charge for it. He didn't mention anything about required hardware.

Take that info with a grain of salt.

FWIW, when I took my CX-5 in for it's oil change last Saturday, the salesman I bought it from told me that ACP will most likely be coming out later this year. It will be a software upgrade and there will be a charge for it. He didn't mention anything about required hardware.

Think there will be a hardware upgrade as some mentioned here, the front usb ports need more amperage.

My 5-year old nephew is more credible than a dealership employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back