Oil Change Due Maintenance Message Can't Be Turned Off - TSB fix???

:
Mazda CX-9 Signature
I have a 2016 and I have turned all my reminders off. However, on every startup, the oil change due message would show. I tried searching the internet to see if there's a pedal dance method to turn it off and found out there's a TSB for other models such as the 2015/2016 3/6/CX-5. Anyone experiencing this or just me? I will be calling my local dealer tomorrow but just want to see if anyone can shed some insight.

I have a 2016 and I have turned all my reminders off. However, on every startup, the oil change due message would show. I tried searching the internet to see if there's a pedal dance method to turn it off and found out there's a TSB for other models such as the 2015/2016 3/6/CX-5. Anyone experiencing this or just me? I will be calling my local dealer tomorrow but just want to see if anyone can shed some insight.

Same here, the oil change reminder will not turn off. My wife says its getting annoying.

Just want to update. Prior to bringing it in, I've tried resetting all reminders and turning off all reminders in the infotainment system yet the Oil Change Due message would come on every time I start the car. Brought it in, adviser took it to a tech and was back in 5mins. Told me there's a "sequence of events" that must be done to turn it off. He wouldn't disclose the detail but I'm guessing it's kinda the same with other makes. Such as Toyota you have to press the odometer needle and turn acc on and off under certain amount of times. I guess I'll dig through other forums see if I can find out.

Did you already try the procedure below?

Press and hold the dashboard illumination knob with the ignition
switched OFF, then switch it ON. Keep pressing the dashboard
illumination knob for more than 7 seconds.
Dashboard illumination knob

Try change the maintenance mode to Fixed and reset it. It should work. There seem to be a bug that it still honors Fixed mode counter even when you're in Flexible mode.

And there is actually a TSB discussing the issue. New firmware seems to fix it.

Date Reported
JULY 11, 2016
NHTSA Reference
TSB Reference
#SA323
Description: CUSTOMERS MAY EXPERIENCE THE WRENCH LIGHT ON IN THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER WHEN THE VEHICLE IS NOT DUE FOR SERVICE, AND THE WRENCH LIGHT CANNOT BE RESET USING NORMAL METHODS. IF THIS HAPPENS, CHECK THE MAZDA CONNECT VERSION. THIS CONCERN MAY H

Back