WTB: Parts for 02 Protege5

:
Mazda Protege5
I've done this once before and it didn't quite work out. I had to take the adult path of getting my "need" parts over "want". I'm trying to restore my car to its former glory, I would like to reach out to you guys again. I can go to my want list finally. So here's what I'm looking for:

Rear and front sway bars (aftermarket, not oem should've specified earlier)
passenger side sideskirt (pure white I believe, ill look up my color code. mine is scratched, previous owner probably went on the curb)
front bumper (passenger side just under my fog lights it's cracked)
mp3 ecu or flashed version (if you guys were lucky enough to get one from spicy)
short throw shifter COMPLETED
Lighter Flywheel

I can't think of anything else at the moment. I'm sure they will come to mind later. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
The rear bumper guard is an OEM accessory from the dealership. Pretty hard to find these days. I had one on my P5 back in the day, and found one at a JY a few months ago I sold on the forum. I currently have another that is pretty beat up I am planning to put on my P5. I will keep an eye out for another one.

The rear bumper guard is an OEM accessory from the dealership. Pretty hard to find these days. I had one on my P5 back in the day, and found one at a JY a few months ago I sold on the forum. I currently have another that is pretty beat up I am planning to put on my P5. I will keep an eye out for another one.

I went to my local dealer and they couldn't find anything on that. I also saw a few members plastidipped so I wasn't sure if it was an actual part or not. Thanks, I would appreciate it.

Need the rear right brake caliper as mine has been leaking brake fluid. If I found some cheap and good shape Mazda6 calipers I would consider the upgrade but basically looking for stock.

Back