MSP and Protege Parts for Sale!

Hello All

I'm trying to unload some parts that I have sitting around to get the bottom end of my FSDE built. Please let me know what questions you may have or if you would like any more pictures. I can be contacted at sammatheney@gmail.com or by text 540-327-0677.

MSP AEM - Pulled this off my wrecked MSP years ago. Not sure what may be missing from it. Price - Sold to rasheedscipio

Tein S Tech Springs - I ran them on my P5, but converted the P5 back to stock to be sold. Ride was good and made the car handle extremely well. Was a little low for my taste.
Price - Sold to Warburrito

MSP Racing Beat Front and Rear Sway Bars - Sold

Wings West Evo Series Carbon Fiber hood - The hood is in good condition other than a nick in the left front area. Price - No longer for sale.

Axle Back Muffler less Exhaust - $25 plus shipping

7BWvmKA.jpg

I'm really looking for a quick sale on most of this stuff as I sold my daily driver and need to get the MSP up on the road. For payment I'm looking for cash or paypal. The email for paypal payment is smatheney@comcast.net , but please let me know what your buying before you send payment.

Thanks for you're time.

Sam

Last edited:
@hornsfan10609 that's what I ordered from rockauto and it didn't match the physical part I was replacing. I could be wrong and it could be a passenger side.

west virginia? s*** man.. if you're willing to meet up to avoid shipping I'm down. I'm in Owings Mills MD 21117

Looking at the hood.

Back