Phonebook Issue in 2012 cx9 gt

kennedydc2

:
2012 Mazda CX-9 GT
I have an iPhone 6. I tried to sync my phone's phonebook with my 2012 cx9 grand touring. It seems to work fine until I get an incoming call. Every incoming call is from the same person (or at least my car seems to think so). The first name in my contacts is the only name that ever shows up on the cars caller id no matter who is calling me. I have tried deleting all the contacts and resyncing them. It doesn't seem to matter. The same name keeps popping up. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have an iPhone 6. I tried to sync my phone's phonebook with my 2012 cx9 grand touring. It seems to work fine until I get an incoming call. Every incoming call is from the same person (or at least my car seems to think so). The first name in my contacts is the only name that ever shows up on the cars caller id no matter who is calling me. I have tried deleting all the contacts and resyncing them. It doesn't seem to matter. The same name keeps popping up. Has anyone else had this problem?

What iOS version are you running and what is the os version of the Mazda

It's a known problem, with no fix from Mazda last time I checked with he dealer. I've just lived with it for the past 5 years. The phone book upload process was so horribly out of date, even when I bought my car new in '12.

Back