Orbitz gauge pods?

cardana24

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Hey guys,
Do any of you have experience with Orbitz gauge pods? Here is a link http://www.ortizcustompods.com/mazda.html I am wondering how the fitment is? Does any one have pics with them installed? Either the double pod that goes in your cluster surround, or the triple gauge pod set up that goes in place of part of your hvac/radio console.

Ortiz pods are all you can get new, so there isn't much of a choice. They use OEM parts so they should work fine.

Ortiz pods are all you can get new, so there isn't much of a choice. They use OEM parts so they should work fine.

Does anyone here use them? I am curious how the triple gauge set up look with a radio installed, it seems there would be a gap or something in the din pocket below the radio.

You will just lose the pocket under the radio, but it's the same situation with the other pod.

You will just lose the pocket under the radio, but it's the same situation with the other pod.

Yeah, I am aware of that. That's not a big deal to me. I just did not know stuff like what you posted was available. I was trying to figure out how I could rig that up some other way, but it turns out I don't need to. Do you put those in place of a DIN pocket, or do you leave the DIN pocket installed and put this gauge pod inside of it?

Back