Just getting started [emoji848]

jstrong18

Bought the car in February at 234k, near mint condition minus some rust. Replaced egr valve, put new belts on, then this week I've done drilled and slotted rotors, new painted calipers, removed shift boot, and painted RSX rims (have to drill out the insides of the wheel to make it fit 7/10 recommend lol). Struts are next! In the process of finishing up the brake project so don't have the best pic.
b70e70fceb5945b0f2e6151848959f88.jpg
3dab5baeaab9dc9069d92307636e3b0d.jpg

Looks real good man, I just got my p5 not long ago and although I've done a few things so far I'm wondering what slotted rotors you went with and if you bought new callipers or rebuilt the old ones(rear calipers are expensive, cheapest I've found are from rock auto)

Looks real good man, I just got my p5 not long ago and although I've done a few things so far I'm wondering what slotted rotors you went with and if you bought new callipers or rebuilt the old ones(rear calipers are expensive, cheapest I've found are from rock auto)

I just got a cheap set off eBay cause broke problems, and I bought rebuilt ones from my local shop for about $74 a piece after core cost

Back