Got rear ended...

How does somebody run into the back of a stationary car? On their phone maybe? I've got front and rear dashcams for that very reason. Getting the wire into the rubber gater is a challenge.

How does somebody run into the back of a stationary car? On their phone maybe?

Happened to me once. Was stopped at a set of traffic lights for a minute and got hit from behind. Lucky it was a low speeds so no actual damage but the other driver said they were suddenly had to swat a fly away (boom01)

Now this makes me angry (mad)

Might I suggest dashcam installation? Far too many irresponsible drivers on the road to be driving without some measure of documentary.
Yeah I should've recording a video instead of snapping a pic. But I did get his license plate number.

My CX-5 was rear ended May 2015.

Cause? It was raining, we were at a stop light at the bottom of a hill, and the jackass 16 year old kid who hit me was in a truck with bald ass tires and couldn't stop.

Some old man ran into the back of my wife last week in her CX-5. My 2 year old wasn't happy. Very minimal damage, perhaps just a little more severe than the photo in the OP. I was kind of impressed by how well it held up. According to my wife, the Ford pickup was much worse. I think I'll end up pocketing the insurance claim though. Isn't significant enough to justify repair, especially because my wife isn't particularly easy on her automobiles. XD

Some old man ran into the back of my wife last week in her CX-5. My 2 year old wasn't happy. Very minimal damage, perhaps just a little more severe than the photo in the OP. I was kind of impressed by how well it held up. According to my wife, the Ford pickup was much worse. I think I'll end up pocketing the insurance claim though. Isn't significant enough to justify repair, especially because my wife isn't particularly easy on her automobiles. XD
Iheartgroceries.... I remember you from 6crew....Im Bluelion.... Still got your SHO?

No SHO. I replaced it with a 2015 Mazda 3 to simply my life.
Now, looking like I'm going to inherit my wife's CX-5 and upgrade her to a CX-9. Later, my balls will be on the chopping block. Lmao! The costs of supporting a family.

No SHO. I replaced it with a 2015 Mazda 3 to simply my life.
Now, looking like I'm going to inherit my wife's CX-5 and upgrade her to a CX-9. Later, my balls will be on the chopping block. Lmao! The costs of supporting a family.
I hear you bro... At least I still have my 64 Impala. Lol... Can't say the same for my balls

Oh yeah, I remember your Impala. Love that body style. I've still got a couple of classics but have no time or superfluous income to toy with them. Thinking about getting rid of a couple of my spare autos and getting into something mildly entertaining. Thinking about buying a toy Speed3 or Speed6 if I can find one. But, geeze... Most MS6s on the market are in horrendous shape. So sad. Anyway, I lurk in here when I'm bored, so I'll see you around!

Back