Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2017 CX 9 Customer Reviews

14' Mazda6 GT Tech, 17' Kia Sorento SXL AWD V6

2017 CX 9 Customer Reviews

You are missing the point of forums. They are useful to me know the problems with the vehicles before and after I own them.

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

Quote Originally Posted by tex2670 View Post
    Welcome to the internet.

You are joking, right? If something doesn't suit my needs, I should just sit down and shut up, and buy something else? How do car companies, or any companies, know how their products are falling short if they don't get any feedback (which sometimes comes in the form of complaints)? Should everyone just have shut up about New Coke and switched to Pepsi instead?
    No, if the car does not suit your needs, don't buy it. Go tell the company instead of continually whining on this forum.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBiker View Post

We are not talking reliability yet but kia and Hyundai are leaps ahead of Mazda now.
    According to who? CR has Kia at #5 followed by Mazda at #6 and Hyundai at #7. That's not "leaps" ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by dougal View Post
    No, if the car does not suit your needs, don't buy it. Go tell the company instead of continually whining on this forum.

You have the forum mantra backwards..
    Last edited by CrazyBiker; 09-14-2017 at 02:31 AM.

2016 Best Midsized SUV: Kia Sorento https://www.consumerreports.org/cars...op-picks-2016/

2017 Midsized Sedan: Kia Optima https://www.consumerreports.org/cars...op-picks-2017/

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

Quote Originally Posted by Aviboy97 View Post
    According to who? CR has Kia at #5 followed by Mazda at #6 and Hyundai at #7. That's not "leaps" ahead.
    And other sites have Mazda ahead of both Kia and Hyundai.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2012 CX-9 GT AWD, Copper Red/Sand

Quote Originally Posted by dougal View Post
    Companies read these forums. They are going to get way more feedback here then they will waiting for correspondence from Johnny Letter as to why he chose not to go with Mazda.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-9

Sorry to burst your bubble, but automakers do not read internet forums for customer feedback. By definition, we are a extremely small subset of actual owners - people who have already purchased cars are not their concern (this is true for any car company). They already have your money.

Registered Member

2017 Mazda CX-9 GT

They don't read these forums. Occasionally a company tech jumps on the forum and provides some answers - I think a Mazda tech was on this once... this is a owners and interested buyers forum. CrazyBiker - do you actively read and contribute on the Mazda6 and the Sorrento forums? You don't own a CX9 and from the sound of your complaints, will never own one..

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBiker View Post
    Cherry picking 2 vehicles out of an entire line up and using that claim that they are "leaps" ahead of Mazda does not support your argument.

CR, who you sourced, had Kia one spot in front of Mazda. Looks more like "on par" to me.

Ok corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Horton View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but automakers do not read internet forums for customer feedback. By definition, we are a extremely small subset of actual owners - people who have already purchased cars are not their concern (this is true for any car company). They already have your money.
    Sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but they absolutely do. In fact, on CadillacForums, they actually are identified as being from GM, and frequently reply to members to try and help resolve issues that they post.

In addition, many times you see posts from people that work at dealers--they clearly have a direct line to corporate if they read frequent complaints.

Registered Member

cx9

Right, I'd be surprised if the manufacturers (and dealers even) ignored the forums. I've heard of cases where voided warrantees resulted from content in forum posts. Should never post anything under one's real name on a car forum that could bite you in the ass like that. Would also not do anything that might trigger a libel/slander litigious type battle.

Quote Originally Posted by forties View Post
    Right, I'd be surprised if the manufacturers (and dealers even) ignored the forums. I've heard of cases where voided warrantees resulted from content in forum posts. Should never post anything under one's real name on a car forum that could bite you in the ass like that. Would also not do anything that might trigger a libel/slander litigious type battle.
    THAT I do not believe for a second. Warranties being voided because a mfg rep read something on an owner's forum--THAT's urban legend.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011