Need help finding names of hoses attached to transmission

Col. Scimitar

:
Mazda 3 2007 2.0 ltr
Update: finally got a hold of my local dealer by phone and was told PART# FNY0-22-91X was a small kit to replace the part I was looking for but I was still hoping someone could link me to a Parts diagram so I could see it. Thank you, having a little trouble navigating the forum cause i'm a total noob.

Got my car inspected a couple days ago. The mechanic noted a small leak coming from a hose atop the transmission. The hose appears corroded and is only about 2 to 3 inches long and does a kind of L bend. It's on the drivers side I believe he said below the air box. The mechanic didn't know what the part was called as it was not a mazda dealer. I purchased my car as a used car and don't have the manual. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the Mazda3 I 2007 automatic with 2.0 ltr engine.

Last edited:
Thanks ill check it out. i've started finding references online but the kit seems to be less than the oil pipe itself so i'm guessing I'll need both. I am pretty sure its the pipe I need under parts # FNK119930A. I'm going to do my best to get into the dealer on Tuesday after the holiday.

Back