Toolbox cannot connect to server error

heiber

:
CX-5
I am trying to update my nav maps SD card. I am always getting the following error: Server Error - There has been an issue connecting to the Naviextras update server. Please try again.

Any advise on how to get this working?

Thank you.

I am trying to update my nav maps SD card. I am always getting the following error: Server Error - There has been an issue connecting to the Naviextras update server. Please try again.

Any advise on how to get this working?

Thank you.

You wouldn't happen to have a Mac that's on the latest point release of Sierra, would you? (10.12.6)

If so, it doesn't work. This happened the last time Apple had a point release of Sierra (10.12.5), the Mazda Toolbox app just stopped connecting to the server, and it took about a month or two for Mazda to update it to work.

I had the same issue on my machine with 10.12.6. I had to go grab an old Windows PC I have (on Windows 7), and download the Windows version, and update from there unfortunately.

Same problem connecting to server trying to update maps using my MacBook. (Sierra 10.12.5) :(

Switched to a clunker Dell PC and the map download worked fine using Windows 7 laptop.

I was having the same issue a couple of weeks ago. I've just downloaded the latest Toolbox version on my Mac (10.12.6) and it looks like the issue is fixed now.

Back