Bluetooth connection issue on 2016 CX-9 Signature

deluxman

:
2016 CX-9 Signature trim
I have bluetooth connection issue in my car. When I first synced it, it works fine but as as soon as I turn off my car and turn on my bluetooth again, it will not connect to my cell phone. I have to unpair it in the setting and pair it again. My phone is Moto X Pure Edition. Therefore in short, I have to remove bluetooth device and add a new one each time I get into the car if I want the bluetooth to work. Did anyone have this issue with their bluetooth connection?

Are you turning BT OFF on your phone every day? If yes, just leave it on...the truck should sync every time you get turn the key on.

My wife messes with the BT on her phone to save battery but as soon as she gets inside her car there is always an issue.

Moto X may be different from the iPhone / Android platforms. You should be able to sync once and that's it though.

Are you turning BT OFF on your phone every day? If yes, just leave it on...the truck should sync every time you get turn the key on.

My wife messes with the BT on her phone to save battery but as soon as she gets inside her car there is always an issue.

Moto X may be different from the iPhone / Android platforms. You should be able to sync once and that's it though.
Bluetooth is not a battery drain (well not one to concern oneself about)

I have bluetooth connection issue in my car. When I first synced it, it works fine but as as soon as I turn off my car and turn on my bluetooth again, it will not connect to my cell phone. I have to unpair it in the setting and pair it again. My phone is Moto X Pure Edition. Therefore in short, I have to remove bluetooth device and add a new one each time I get into the car if I want the bluetooth to work. Did anyone have this issue with their bluetooth connection?
I also had problems with a Moto x pure edition. I now have a one plus 5 and no longer have any issue.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, I will try it if leaving the BT on all the time on the cellphone will solve my issue. I will keep you posted.

I was wondering if updating the software will resolve this issue. Can anyone confirm what is the latest version?

Has to be the internal BT in the phone then.

I do notice that the iPhone's connect way faster than the Android phones.

Back