2017~2024 Color Paralysis

The CX-5 looks great in Eternal Blue! I was considering that, but in TX where we are over 100 degrees I wanted a light exterior with the black interior. We went with Sonic Silver and have no regrets. Anyway, the A/C cools really quickly so you should be in good shape. Enjoy! Over 1100 miles on our CX-5 and still loving it!

The CX-5 looks great in Eternal Blue! I was considering that, but in TX where we are over 100 degrees I wanted a light exterior with the black interior. We went with Sonic Silver and have no regrets. Anyway, the A/C cools really quickly so you should be in good shape. Enjoy! Over 1100 miles on our CX-5 and still loving it!
Yeah in Dallas area light color vehicle is a mandatory due to too many 100F hot weather! We buy silver car all the time but I really wish Mazda can add the third interior color such as gray like everybody else for Sonic Silver.

Good to hear all is good with your CX-5 [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

Back