An Interesting Opportunity to Compare

LOL. Yea you always notice the difference going backwards. This big ass phone of mine. Man that's just sooo big I thought when I got it. Went back to the old one when mine broke for a few weeks....how'd did I ever use that tiny ass phone?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
So true, I remember 9 years ago when I bought a 50" flat and set it up. I thought it was so big, now I am looking at 65" ones!

^^^ It was the same thing when I got back into my 3 after getting accustomed to the CX-5. It felt like it was riding on rails LOL.

First drive home was back roads + sport mode + those paddle shifters some were arguing about as soon as I had the opportunity. Smiles ensued :)

That just poked my brain though. Oh man how I wish Mazda had the 6 wagon here still. It would be perfect for me with that lower center of gravity, more efficiency, but have just that little bit more cargo space which I do admit I really liked / made use of with the CX-5.

Yes, Studum, thanks for the wrap up. We got a 2017 3 touring for my son and while you can tell they are related, they low center of gravity really helps the 3 to shine.

That just poked my brain though. Oh man how I wish Mazda had the 6 wagon here still. It would be perfect for me with that lower center of gravity, more efficiency, but have just that little bit more cargo space which I do admit I really liked / made use of with the CX-5.

Just be aware that rear passenger leg room in the wagon is less than it's equivalent sedan let alone a CX-5 due to the shorter wheelbase

Back