Just received New 2018 CX-9 Info from Dealer

Just put down a deposit for a 2018 CX-9 GT Titanium Flash Mica. Settled at $50,320.46CAD all-in. MSRP all-in was $51,577.31CAD so I got a reasonable discount. Picking up in two weeks.

That's a pretty good deal considering it's a 2018 and we don't get as much good deals here in Cda vs in the U.S.

I noticed on Mazda site that the 2018 CX-9 isn't available in Soul Red or Titanium. I hope Mazda isn't discontinuing the colors.

I have my heart set on a CX-9 Signature with the reddish brown interior, LED accented grill etc in soul red in early 2018.

I noticed on Mazda site that the 2018 CX-9 isn't available in Soul Red or Titanium. I hope Mazda isn't discontinuing the colors.

I have my heart set on a CX-9 Signature with the reddish brown interior, LED accented grill etc in soul red in early 2018.
Doubt they would not release SRC. Was released here in July

Just put down a deposit for a 2018 CX-9 GT Titanium Flash Mica. Settled at $50,320.46CAD all-in. MSRP all-in was $51,577.31CAD so I got a reasonable discount. Picking up in two weeks.

Does it come with the Technology Package? What's the local tax?

thx,
thd

Yes there are no options for the GT for 2018 so it comes fully loaded minus what you what you get in the signature. Local tax was 5%

It's now Chrystal Soul Red. Signatures only come in grey, silver, white, or black. Red is on GT and below.

It's now Chrystal Soul Red. Signatures only come in grey, silver, white, or black. Red is on GT and below.

...And that is why I selected the GT trim. IMO its not worth paying the extra $3000 (in Canada) to step up to signature for leather, wood and some grill lighting. The leather quality in the GT is more than adaquate, you get all the same Tech and you get more exterior color choices.

You guys have been gypped. We get it here across all CX-9 models

Really? The Auburn is only on those four colors because it wouldn't go with the red exterior. Probably wouldn't go too well with the blue exterior either. I've seen all Google images of CX-9's around the world and haven't seen a red Signature.

available accessory for 2018 CX9:

ILLUMINATED DOORSILL TRIM PLATES

$575

Description:

Every time you step in or out of your CX-9, let the Illuminated Door Sill Trim Plates add a stylish touch.

Really? The Auburn is only on those four colors because it wouldn't go with the red exterior. Probably wouldn't go too well with the blue exterior either. I've seen all Google images of CX-9's around the world and haven't seen a red Signature.

We don't get auburn here but here's what we do get and combinations with leather:

image.png

We don't get auburn here but here's what we do get and combinations with leather:

image.png

It's actually Australia that gets gypped. We get all of those colors but have the Signature that you don't get, do you? So you don't have a model that has auburn nappa leather with rosewood, right?

It's actually Australia that gets gypped. We get all of those colors but have the Signature that you don't get, do you? So you don't have a model that has auburn nappa leather with rosewood, right?

You might actually be right.

Signature is Azami and yes we don't get nappa or rosewood. We do get Nappa on Mazda 6 Atenza though!

But we get folding mirrors, one touch auto up and down all windows and extra sound deadening on the new CX-9 and you guys don't.

Last edited:
You might actually be right.

Signature is Azami and yes we don't get nappa or rosewood. We do get Nappa on Mazda 6 Atenza though!

But we get folding mirrors, one touch auto up and down all windows and extra sound deadening on the new CX-9 and you guys don't.

That's right, you get the Azami which I'm not sure what that has over the Grand Touring since the auburn nappa leather and rosewood and LED grill is mainly the only difference over GT (also standard AWD).

US models have auto up/down on all windows and all the same sound deadening.

That's right, you get the Azami which I'm not sure what that has over the Grand Touring since the auburn nappa leather and rosewood and LED grill is mainly the only difference over GT (also standard AWD).

US models have auto up/down on all windows and all the same sound deadening.

Good to hear you get auto up/down windows.

So you also got the extra sound deadening as well (scratch)

For us, Azami over GT:

image.png

Good to hear you get auto up/down windows.

So you also got the extra sound deadening as well (scratch)

For us, Azami over GT:

image.png

It's weird how companies market so differently. All those Azami features are on our GT.

It's weird how companies market so differently. All those Azami features are on our GT.

Very much so. It's because we have 4 grades here all can be chosen either as fwd or awd.

Latest posts

Back