Worst car to take to the Drive In Movie Theater?

2 movies for what a regular theater costs and way cheaper concessions.
5857f2c4b422ba7e912c9e573e92bede.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Less overheads for outdoor drive in theatre

It may be possible if you leave it on the mode setting before ACC (instrument lights off) and set transmission to N, the radio should stay on longer than 30 mins but I can't be 100% certain.

Love the drive-ins but I need to start my engine close to 30 mins in else my battery goes weak and need to jump start which is annoying. I think my battery may be on it's way out, close to 3 years old now.
Had to approach someone with a decked out 4WD fit for heavy duty camping and asked for a jump start recently. lol.

Drive in? Psshh why I've got a 150" in my back yard. Guess I could toss the screen up in the drive way and watch it from my cx5. :)
221e0451e4260e1accc9a6048ca50607.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Seems the above post is (burn)ing everyone (wink)
I actually live the drive in. We still have a few working ones in southern Cali. But honestly it's 2 movies for the price of 1. Great and seating in general is pretty comfy. My biggest issue is sometimes 2 movies could end up being 4-5 hours. Really? That's like my entire evening after work let alone a average 20-30 min drive each way. I found myself having trouble staying up 1/2 way through the 2nd one. Not safe to drive home 1/2 asleep either. But the surround sound our cars produce is awesome. [emoji4]

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Back