Disco-potato

:
83 RX-7 Gsl, 2000 Mazda Protege LX, 2011 Mazda3 Sport i
so I've been looking around for a good looking GT2860rs so does anyone know the best place to find them? I found a couple around $1200 but like there are always deals somewhere and I don't mind using pre-owned goods as long as they aren't poopy.

so I've been looking around for a good looking GT2860rs so does anyone know the best place to find them? I found a couple around $1200 but like there are always deals somewhere and I don't mind using pre-owned goods as long as they aren't poopy.
The new second gen is leaps and bounds beyond the old one

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Could you explain a little more about what you're talking about? I'm trying to learn before I blow up my engine.

Could you explain a little more about what you're talking about? I'm trying to learn before I blow up my engine.
You were talking bigger Turbo, so I thought you knew what you were doing.

You need bigger fuel injectors and a piggyback ecu, such as a Split Second, Unichip maybe something else.

The second Generation disco potato has a better compressor wheel. Spools better then the old first gen model.

If money is an issue find a used one or get a first gen.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

contact Twisted Motion in las vegas, they sell a GT2871 for 350 bucks. Great turbo and a great price.

FWIW that's a china charger, not a Garrett turbo. Keep an eye on it and be sure to replace it before it grenades and ruins your motor.

Back