What's an EXCELLENT price for a 2017 CX-5?

probuilders1

:
CX-5
Hi Guyz,

New to the forum and of course the first question is one you prolly have heard a million times. I just don't want to overpay and thought I'd ask your opinions.

I currently have a quote on a 2017 Soul Red, AWD Grand Touring with the Premium package @ a price of $31,160.00 Tax, Tags, dealer fee are extra and take it to $33,652. No hidden fees in that, I've checked.

So what do ya'll think? I don't want to seem ungrateful to my salesman but I also don't want to get had. Any helpful and insightful comments would be very much appreciated.

I got fully loaded GT AWD OTD 34k.

I'm sure there are better deals to be had, I just don't have the time or energy to play the whole game.

You could probably get it down to 31, with everything. Cars like these, you have to get everything, IMHO, just to "future proof" them best you can

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Hi Guyz,

New to the forum and of course the first question is one you prolly have heard a million times. I just don't want to overpay and thought I'd ask your opinions.

I currently have a quote on a 2017 Soul Red, AWD Grand Touring with the Premium package @ a price of $31,160.00 Tax, Tags, dealer fee are extra and take it to $33,652. No hidden fees in that, I've checked.

So what do ya'll think? I don't want to seem ungrateful to my salesman but I also don't want to get had. Any helpful and insightful comments would be very much appreciated.

I'd be very happy with that deal, that's almost 10% off of list. I'm holding out for the diesel. If I can get $3K below list I'll be happy.

I'm sure folks in Europe are shaking their heads at our prices given that we don't have a VAT anywhere near theirs.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

The excellent price is the one you're willing to pay without regretting it.

Good luck in your search. There are many variables at play in what other's got for pricing, including regional differences. Don't be afraid to visit or at least talk to multiple dealers of the same brand if you've decided on a specific model. One dealer may very well want to sell you a car more than the other ;-)

The excellent price is the one you're willing to pay without regretting it.

Good luck in your search. There are many variables at play in what other's got for pricing, including regional differences. Don't be afraid to visit or at least talk to multiple dealers of the same brand if you've decided on a specific model. One dealer may very well want to sell you a car more than the other ;-)

I agree...

OP happens to be in a great area to score an amazing deal though, too...

Good luck...

Back