Nitrous help

DaBoy

:
2001 Mazda Protege 2.0 LX
Hey gang, I've recently bought a nitrous kit for my 2001 protege lx looking for a little extra kick while I'm at the drag strip. Now I did my home work and browsed countless threads and many hours of research so I know what I'm getting into. As a result i bought a wideband to monitor my Afr and tune my jetting as I go, I also bought a nos mini progressive nitrous controller to ease in the nitrous shot and retard timing the requisite 1.5-2 degrees of timing per 50hp. That's where I need some help. The controller has outputs for the timing control but doesn't say where they go. I don't have an msd box so I'm wondering where I wire it to on our cars. Any help or guidance or words of wisdoms would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also planning on draining the fuel tank and putting in 5 or 10 liters of the highest octane pump gas I can find on race day for some extra protection. I don't want to blow up the 2.0L just yet, not until the KL-ZE is purchased and prepped for install. I'm shooting for 14.3 or better in the mile. So far my best is 15.926@84 with a header, CAI, a catback and a claimed mp3 ecu.

Hey gang, I've recently bought a nitrous kit for my 2001 protege lx looking for a little extra kick while I'm at the drag strip. Now I did my home work and browsed countless threads and many hours of research so I know what I'm getting into. As a result i bought a wideband to monitor my Afr and tune my jetting as I go, I also bought a nos mini progressive nitrous controller to ease in the nitrous shot and retard timing the requisite 1.5-2 degrees of timing per 50hp. That's where I need some help. The controller has outputs for the timing control but doesn't say where they go. I don't have an msd box so I'm wondering where I wire it to on our cars. Any help or guidance or words of wisdoms would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also planning on draining the fuel tank and putting in 5 or 10 liters of the highest octane pump gas I can find on race day for some extra protection. I don't want to blow up the 2.0L just yet, not until the KL-ZE is purchased and prepped for install. I'm shooting for 14.3 or better in the mile. So far my best is 15.926@84 with a header, CAI, a catback and a claimed mp3 ecu.

Sorry I can't be any help but I'm super interested in what turned out!

So Ive bought a whole mx6 with a KLZE and 5 speed trans. Proper JDM ecu and vaf, harness, everything I'll need. Plans are to stick it in the protege and mechanically I'm capable of getting it in there but the wiring throws me for a loop. Can anyone lend some knowledge?

Back