All Weather Floor Mats

dc1387

:
Mazda CX-9
I'm looking at picking up all weather floor mats for the 2017 CX-9. I was initially looking at Weathertech and Husky Liners, but then stumbled upon 3D Maxpider. The 3D Maxpiders seem really good and are a tad cheaper. Has anyone used any of these brands and if so what are your thoughts and which do you'll prefer?

Thanks!

I'm looking at picking up all weather floor mats for the 2017 CX-9. I was initially looking at Weathertech and Husky Liners, but then stumbled upon 3D Maxpider. The 3D Maxpiders seem really good and are a tad cheaper. Has anyone used any of these brands and if so what are your thoughts and which do you'll prefer?

Thanks!

Why not OEM?

3d Maxpiders is out now? when i got mine in April it was either Weathertech or Mazda OEM. Got the Weathertech and so far it being pretty good. But it does not have the 3rd seat liners.

Thanks for starting the thread OP, I'm looking for a set too so appreciate the info guys [emoji106]

My wife and I just took delivery of a "Mgr demo" CX-9, full warranty as new but has 4800 miles.

I was interested in thoughts or experiences by those with Weathertech floor liners. At first thought, I was going to get the WT floor mats but now I'm thinking the grime, snow and winter crud would be far more contained with the liners.
It may be overkill for all year or too industrial looking though ?

Any input is appreciated. I'll def buy the rear cargo liner that covers the two rows folded flat.

My wife and I just took delivery of a "Mgr demo" CX-9, full warranty as new but has 4800 miles.

I was interested in thoughts or experiences by those with Weathertech floor liners. At first thought, I was going to get the WT floor mats but now I'm thinking the grime, snow and winter crud would be far more contained with the liners.
It may be overkill for all year or too industrial looking though ?

Any input is appreciated. I'll def buy the rear cargo liner that covers the two rows folded flat.

I like the Mazda OEM floor liners which i got for all 3 rows on my vehicle when i took delivery...got dealer to give them to me at cost...for me they cover as much floor area as well. Only drawback i found which could be same with the other floor liners would be when cleaning and taking them out esp the 2nd and 3rd row liners as they're "one-piece" and not like the all weather mats that are separate pieces...which are definitely easier to remove and put back

I like the Mazda OEM floor liners which i got for all 3 rows on my vehicle when i took delivery...got dealer to give them to me at cost...for me they cover as much floor area as well. Only drawback i found which could be same with the other floor liners would be when cleaning and taking them out esp the 2nd and 3rd row liners as they're "one-piece" and not like the all weather mats that are separate pieces...which are definitely easier to remove and put back

Thanks for the info.
I'm in no hurry so I'll do some looking around.
Mainly thinking the liners are perfect for winter but I like the carpet/reg mat for off winter season.

Thanks for the info.
I'm in no hurry so I'll do some looking around.
Mainly thinking the liners are perfect for winter but I like the carpet/reg mat for off winter season.

I actually use the carpet mats right now and come winter will swap out with the floorliners...

Thanks!

Recently purchased the 3d maxspider from amazon. They look nice and feels like it can take a beating but the fit isnt perfect. The points that goes into the 3Dmax carpet holes doesn't go in all the way on a couple of the front 2 carpets... passenger's side is a bit tight, causing it to lift a bit at the corner. Second row middle bump isn't flushed, it's lifted a bit. Third row's is pretty cramped, so i believe there's not much you can do there. That's probably why WT didn't bother with the third row.LoL

I rate it 6/10, due to all the issues. i can post pics if ya need it.
Right now, wife and I are debating to keep em or return em...purchased 3 days ago when it was $200, now it's $187. No, amazon will not give the difference... =(

Recently purchased the 3d maxspider from amazon. They look nice and feels like it can take a beating but the fit isnt perfect. The points that goes into the 3Dmax carpet holes doesn't go in all the way on a couple of the front 2 carpets... passenger's side is a bit tight, causing it to lift a bit at the corner. Second row middle bump isn't flushed, it's lifted a bit. Third row's is pretty cramped, so i believe there's not much you can do there. That's probably why WT didn't bother with the third row.LoL

I rate it 6/10, due to all the issues. i can post pics if ya need it.
Right now, wife and I are debating to keep em or return em...purchased 3 days ago when it was $200, now it's $187. No, amazon will not give the difference... =(

Can you post pics of the mats as well as the areas with the issues? Thanks!

dkQUJZmrqJtYGXR69

https://goo.gl/photos/8R5kaoBR7GVuGSxY9
https://goo.gl/photos/BE2qk7i5KZAX6tt79
https://goo.gl/photos/6XQzJeqmb5KEJDdcA
https://goo.gl/photos/QYpdgtGcHLY8rVVj8

Very happy with the husky front and rear mats. Not sure I need a 3rd row as I do not use it. Hat to get a mat for the back and cover up the sub.

I have Weathertech in the front and back. A little "thin", but I think that is intentional. They fare functional enough and easy to clean.

Back