Keychain and Remote start

dc1387

:
Mazda CX-9
Did anyone get a keychain or tile from Mazda after their purchase?

Also, has anyone installed remote start on the CX9? I don't like the mobile remote start from Mazda. Itlt doesn't have the best reviews and i don't believe in the subscription model. Any other brands that you'll have tried and suggest?

Also, has anyone installed remote start on the CX9? I don't like the mobile remote start from Mazda. Itlt doesn't have the best reviews and i don't believe in the subscription model. Any other brands that you'll have tried and suggest?

Yes...and yes (compustar brand 2way LED) works great. You can read more about it in a separate thread about remote starters

Did you get a keychain when you bought the car or did Mazda mail it? If mailed, after how long?

I had the compustar module installed with Drone mobile. The CX9 starts with the keyfob or with my Iphone. Works really well.

I found a store that will install the compustar remote start on the CX9 and they are able to integrate it into the keyfob, so you dont have to carry a separate fob (press lock 3 times and the car starts). Do you think it is worth installing? Will it be a complicated process or affect the car warranty?

I found a store that will install the compustar remote start on the CX9 and they are able to integrate it into the keyfob, so you dont have to carry a separate fob (press lock 3 times and the car starts). Do you think it is worth installing? Will it be a complicated process or affect the car warranty?

I suggest you check this with your dealer with regard to the warranty...when I got my compustar 2way remote starter installed, it was actually done by the dealer as it was part of the deal (thrown in in lieu of the Bose speaker/headphone deal) and they guaranteed my warranty with Mazda won't be affected as they only install Mazda approved after market accessories

That's how the Fortin unit works..... Honestly with the plug in loom it's only a 1 hour install...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back