2013 Mazda3 power locks upgrade?

techtonic

:
2013 Mazda3
I have a 2013 Mazda3 iSV automatic which I bought for a decent price. It is bare bones but I don't need a lot of features. The only thing I would like to add are power locks since after having it for a few months, the back door locks are a pain to reach for. power trunk lift and alarm I can live without but keyless entry would be nice. I'm pretty sure the car does not contain actuators or wiring for power locks/keyless entry. I'm looking for possibly OEM actuators and parts but 3rd party is okay if it is significantly cheaper. I looked at onlinemazdaparts and different Mazda parts stores and am not sure what I will need to buy. One other possibility is to find a salvaged Mazda3 and take the parts from there but I haven't been able to find anything nearby. One thing I will need is driver's side trim for power lock/unlock. Anyone with any tips or experience, can you start me in the right direction?

Below are the front door actuators but I did not see rear door actuators at the store for the Mazda3. Maybe left door and rear door actuators are the same?

DOOR LATCH ASSEMBLY. DOOR LOCK ACTUATOR MOTOR. LOCK ACTUATOR. LOCK ASSY. BCS358310D
Right. sedan, w/power locks, w/o alarm, w/standard key. Order by application

DOOR LATCH ASSEMBLY. DOOR LOCK ACTUATOR MOTOR. LOCK ACTUATOR. LOCK ASSY. BBM459310E
Left. sedan, w/power locks, w/alarm, sedan, w/power locks, w/alarm; sedan, w/power locks, w/o alarm, w/o standard key; sedan, w/power locks, w/o alarm, w/standard key; w/hatchback. Order by application..

Back