A few random parts

Tweeters-K&N Filter-Oil Filters-Cargo Cover

My P5 was wrecked, so I am selling a few things I pulled off of it. Now own a Mazda 3 Hatchback, so these parts need a new home

All prices plus shipping. I work a ton, so you may have to be a little patient for me get back to you

2 K&N Oil Filters-$10

Used but just cleaned K&N Air Filter-$15

2002 Owners Manual with Mazda case-$5

Attachments

• 20170629_171729.jpg
    20170629_171729.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 614
  • 20170701_163515.jpg
    20170701_163515.jpg
    690.6 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
That's what I used. All I have ever used on shifters.

Love the feel of the short shifter, thanks. The only minor issue I have with it is, the stock one has a metal cylinder that holds the shift boot in place. Any suggestions on how to make it stay in place?

Love the feel of the short shifter, thanks. The only minor issue I have with it is, the stock one has a metal cylinder that holds the shift boot in place. Any suggestions on how to make it stay in place?

I can't say mine had an issue. My shift boot was extremely stiff for some reason so it just stayed up. It was actually kind of annoying and I was going to get a different boot. You can look for a shift boot retainer on eBay/Amazon.

I'm OK with delayed shipping when the family emergency has passed. Send hitch when you are done..................

I'm OK with delayed shipping when the family emergency has passed. Send hitch when you are done..................

Thanks for the patience on it, hopefully it arrived in good shape....

The hitch for my 3 took 3 attempts before one finally arrived that was not hanging out of the box, being dragged everywhere.

Hitch sold, list updated.

Yeah, got the hitch the other day. It got here safe and sound. Thanks again...............

Back