A few random parts

Tweeters-K&N Filter-Oil Filters-Cargo Cover

My P5 was wrecked, so I am selling a few things I pulled off of it. Now own a Mazda 3 Hatchback, so these parts need a new home

All prices plus shipping. I work a ton, so you may have to be a little patient for me get back to you

2 K&N Oil Filters-$10

Used but just cleaned K&N Air Filter-$15

2002 Owners Manual with Mazda case-$5

Attachments

• 20170629_171729.jpg
    20170629_171729.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 614
  • 20170701_163515.jpg
    20170701_163515.jpg
    690.6 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
Would be interested in those tweeters and possibly the fog lights!

Is the driver side front fender damaged at all?

Drivers fender is fine. The car is white. However, I am trying to keep it as mostly one piece for the time being, until I get some quotes from a junkyard, or can find someone willing to buy the entire car.

Drivers fender is fine. The car is white. However, I am trying to keep it as mostly one piece for the time being, until I get some quotes from a junkyard, or can find someone willing to buy the entire car.

You'll have better luck selling, and make more off the car by parting it out than selling to a junkyard. JS..

Tried selling a perfectly running minivan with less than 200k miles to a couple scrapyards/pick n pull here, and the highest offer I got was 340..

Last edited:
You'll have better luck selling, and make more off the car by parting it out than selling to a junkyard. JS..

Tried selling a perfectly running minivan with less than 200k miles to a couple scrapyards/pick n pull here, and the highest offer I got was 340..

Unfortunately a lack of space to store it, and the time/effort to part it out mean it most likely goes to a junkyard for cheap. Which is unfortunate because the interior is great, and the motor runs flawlessly. Just did the timing belt like 10k ago as well. I just do not have the time to deal with shipping bigger pieces, the little stuff is not so bad.

Pick N Pull actually offered me $40.....lol

If you decide to sell the door lock actuators, at least the driver door, I might be interested. I can also use a driver side roof rack delete strip, and also a driver side rocker fairing - all depending on shipping cost. I'm in L.A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you decide to sell the door lock actuators, at least the driver door, I might be interested. I can also use a driver side roof rack delete strip, and also a driver side rocker fairing - all depending on shipping cost. I'm in L.A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car is now gone. The parts above are all I have left really.

I did update with a few more things I pulled off.

Interested in the shifter, what do the front swaybar bushings look like? How many miles?

Interested in the shifter, what do the front swaybar bushings look like? How many miles?

Swaybar bushings are actually brand new, never installed. Should of mentioned that. The package they came in just fell apart so I put em in a Ziploc. They come with everything you would get new, including the grease. They are the black ones, which are supposed to contain graphite to help keep lubed.

Back