2016/2017/2018 changes

sirxcal

:
cx9
Hello all,

Im about to join the cx9 club but wait list is killing me, anyone knows what difference will have 2018 models?
Anything insiders can share?
i.e. 2016 had black flush rails on the roof, 2017 have a more prominent silver/chrome rails.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="Yx5idLY"><a href="//imgur.com/Yx5idLY">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks all

I've read on another forum that apparently we here in OZ are going to get the following sometime around after August:

• heated seats in middle row
  • g-vectoring
  • auto-fold side mirrors

In the US, 2016's had the larger silver rails - same as 2017. I didn't know that other markets had the other version but I see that is the case after looking at some Australian reviews.

In the US, 2016's had the larger silver rails - same as 2017. I didn't know that other markets had the other version but I see that is the case after looking at some Australian reviews.

We don't get nappa leather or the wood trim in our Azami (your Signature)

Aus get Sport - touring - GT - Azami...
Only difference between Azami and GT is the Azami gets Led adaptive headlights with led DRL, radar guided cruise with lane keep assist.

That's really about it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've read on another forum that apparently we here in OZ are going to get the following sometime around after August:

• heated seats in middle row
  • g-vectoring
  • auto-fold side mirrors

The CX-5 has heated rear seats and a heated steering wheel avail on the GT trim; I have to believe that GT and Sig versions of the CX-9 will get this standard in '18.

Only difference between Azami and GT is the Azami gets Led adaptive headlights with led DRL, radar guided cruise with lane keep assist.

That's really about it.

Woops forgot about the Sport!

The CX-5 has heated rear seats and a heated steering wheel avail on the GT trim; I have to believe that GT and Sig versions of the CX-9 will get this standard in '18.

The CX-5 here doesn't get heated rear seats or steering wheel.

That's really about it.

In 2016 in Mexico only GT AWD (Trimmed) was available

In 2017 we have only Sport and GT

The GT version at sale in Mexico don't have the fancy stuff like radar for cruise control and change lines tech.

But have everything else and I get the AWD GT at 32k USD aprox brand new with extended 6 year warranty.

Back