Installing MRCC on my Mazda CX-5 (2015)

praded2007

:
2.2 Diesel CX-5
Hi.
So. I installed a set of parts for MRCC on my car. There is no information about these processes. So I decided to ask here and share some problems.
Lets go! After installing the kit ((RADAR : GMM1-67-XA1, BRACKET FOR RADAR : KA0M-670XA2, EMBLEM : GHR6-51-730, EMBLEM BRACKET : KA0H-50-721 BUTTONS : I had it with LIM, Break light unit KA0M-67-YA0), it was required to "prescribe it into the configuration" of the dashboard as a minimum. I prescribed LIM earlier and it works perfectly. I have a scan + Forskan. But the LIM connection required only adding the corresponding button on the steering wheel and changing the auto configuration in line 720- ....
With the activation of MRCC, so far, there is a problem. I have constantly the error appeared (activated Forscan):
SBS / MRCC DTC U2300: 56-8A ===
Code: U2300 - Vehicle configuration
I have got VIN 2 German cars (they have + parking sensors in front and behind). I got 2 ASBUILT for them. I got asbuilt of my car too.
Additional symptom of malfunction for Mazda:
- Invalid / incompatible configuration
And ... almost deadlock, because there can be many options for solutions, including not fully configured IC (instrument panel) or the wrong number of at all by .
I compared asbuilt of my car and of two German cars. The German cars are twins in terms of configuration, but not with my car. My configuration is different in part: 7B7 ...., IC-720 ..., FSC-706 ..., F_BCM-726 ...., SSU-731 ..., RCM-737
I have not tried to apply their configuration to my car yet. This is the last step. But I want to ask those who have this function, auto 2015 restyle, how the panel behaves, if the icons from the MRCC system are displayed when the ignition is turned on. Can you post photos?
Perhaps there is a person who knows what Forscan is and can take out his config_cx_5.txt, the configurations RBCM 7B7 ...., IC-720 ..., FSC-706 ..., F_BCM-726 ...., SSU-731 ..., RCM-737

Can anyone have a thought by mistake SBS / MRCC DTC U2300: 56-8A?

Wow, I have no clue what this is about.

^both. I don't mean to pollute this thread, but me thinks you might shed some light on this to get better responses.

^both. I don't mean to pollute this thread, but me thinks you might shed some light on this to get better responses.

Agreed... It looks like he is hacking the software to add MRCC to a NON MRCC vehicle...

Yes, I'm trying to activate. I installed. The system works well and I tried its work. But .... But I do not have enough information. Such systems are not imported to us. Therefore, I again ask you to send a photo or a video showing the icons on the the panel at the moment of "on" if they appear in mazda CX-5 with MRCC.
Thank you, they do not need me anymore. I took a step forward ..(dance)

Does anybody have a car with original parking sensors but without mrcc? And accordingly asbuilt. It is required to isolate only them.

Last edited:
Thank you, they do not need me anymore. I took a step forward ..(dance)

I can only assume you're talking about the grays?
ufo-flying-saucer-animated-gif-image-9.gif

I have to change the configuration of my car.
This question is not as simple as we would like. But. There are successes... MRCC is very comfortable option.

this does not belong in the how to. please read the sticky.

I have to change the configuration of my car.
This question is not as simple as we would like. But. There are successes... MRCC is very comfortable option.

I don't think it has stop & go function? only on 2nd gen+

I tried that for the last couple of weeks in city suburb's rush hour traffic, still have my foot on the brakes just in case(eek2) No way in hell I'm gonna use MRCC in downtown Toronto's streets.

Last edited:
I don't think it has stop & go function? only on 2nd gen+

I tried that for the last couple of weeks in city suburb's rush hour traffic, still have my foot on the brakes just in case(eek2) No way in hell I'm gonna use MRCC in downtown Toronto's streets.
Do you know what configuration is, asbuilt, forscan, scanner?
( My СX-5 has stop & go function and SCBS. There is a good...)

You succed with your MRCC Retrofit? I have a 2019 CX5 without MRCC because is not available in Dominican Republic and I like to add MRCC my self.

Hi,
On your model is easier to install. But you need to know the complete set, since this system requires many components.

Back