I owned a silver P5 which was sold in 2013, now I just bought a black P5. :)

That goes with you too. It is "Kopr-Kote" and not "kopperkote". So, I can see the reason as to why you and PCB hijacked my posting. Because you and PCB are illiterate morons.

*hangs head in shame*

Yes I got the spelling wrong, as a product I use daily for work it's shameful.

I didn't have the luxury of ownership from new of my p5 ( which I love dearly as well) and its been a game of '"whack-a-mole" with rust issues since day one for me.

As for being illiterate maybe some thing I need to work on as I hope to be posting more frequently, and actually being able to contribute.

As for moron, no.. Dunce perhaps. I appoligize if my enthusiasm came across as moronic.

958f45a6c73bff1a91c38304f7517cfd.jpg

It's delicious as well.

Last edited:
I am so exited to start working on the Protege5 again.:)

I am so exited too !!
I don't like rust !!!

I'd prefer to exit that Rusty ride...

Who's illiterate ???
Who didn't proofread ???

Who's drunk Right Now _???

(Me TOOOO !!)

Same moron s*** could be said of OP skyroof knowledge but the person posting the metal/glass clarification didn't go into any moron nonsense......but sure could of. Everyone is a moron to a certain extent about something or another and you never know what others that you don't know know. Hopefully there will be some morons willing to answer any future questions you might post up about. Good luck with the new-to-you car..........................

Last edited:
Back