The official Review Thread

Well their image is changing from the bad old Ford days so the peoples should take another informed look at Mazda now

You'd be surprised at how much the average consumer knows. The first question I got ask by a family member is "why did I buy a Ford product?!" Lmao! And this person knows good and damn well I'd never buy anything made by Ford, and never will...

You'd be surprised at how much the average consumer knows. The first question I got ask by a family member is "why did I buy a Ford product?!" Lmao! And this person knows good and damn well I'd never buy anything made by Ford, and never will...

(rofl)

Haha yea I figured. I also agree this could use a bit more power. Especially with Mazda's enthusiast image and dynamics and all that. That being said it's not exactly slow either.

As for the Mazda connect the reviewers complaining obviously misses the favorites option. I think the only thing it really lacks is a mixed content screen where you can see info from several sections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the premium segment comparisons to the X1, NX, and so on reveal the only place Mazda isn't on par with them is available power options.

Haha yea I figured. I also agree this could use a bit more power. Especially with Mazda's enthusiast image and dynamics and all that. That being said it's not exactly slow either.

As for the Mazda connect the reviewers complaining obviously misses the favorites option. I think the only thing it really lacks is a mixed content screen where you can see info from several sections.

Not to mention touchscreen functionality whilst driving to appease those owners who want it. Personally I am fine with the controller but each to their own

Not to mention touchscreen functionality whilst driving to appease those owners who want it. Personally I am fine with the controller but each to their own

Haha yea that too. And passengers......

I honestly thought I was going to hate the system but when we went to test drive I ended up liking it well enough. Definitely looking forward to Apple Car Play as their sat nav picks stupid routes sometimes. I think the google and apple clouds are a little smarter.

I honestly thought I was going to hate the system but when we went to test drive I ended up liking it well enough. Definitely looking forward to Apple Car Play as their sat nav picks stupid routes sometimes. I think the google and apple clouds are a little smarter.

I've been using it for over 2 years now and really have no qualms with MZD connect.

Exactly now that we've had the car a little while I'm just used to using the shortcuts and it works well.

Read a review in another thread and the reviewer said the Infotainment wasn't intuitive, that the icons were poorly labeled? Poorly labeled? If you don't know what a phone or a music note stands for...or a little map with NAV spelled out on it....you're an idiot. Sorry.
Edit/ Hacked mine to allow touch while moving vi still use Commander Knob 90% of the time but it's nice that I can touch if I want to.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Read a review in another thread and the reviewer said the Infotainment wasn't intuitive, that the icons were poorly labeled? Poorly labeled? If you don't know what a phone or a music note stands for...or a little map with NAV spelled out on it....you're an idiot. Sorry.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Probably need their eyes checked! (lol)

Reviewers also often complained about the smart keys with push button start because they'd be switching cars a lot and not have them once the other guy leaves or whatever. I think they failed to realize this isn't how normal people use their cars. And for normal people who keep it on them or in their purse it's not an issue and actually a great feature. To relate to MZD if it's your car you're probably going to set up your favorite shortcuts and rarely need to navigate menus.

I navigate menus on occasion in MZD and its pretty clear enough where things are located. Using the commander wheel, it's fairly easy.

Latest posts

Back