2003 Mazdaspeed Protege Totaled By Drunk Driver

The car had about 100K miles on it and my brother kept pretty good maintenance for it. Also helped that he cleaned it out often. Which reminds me, he wanted to know what chassis number his black mica was for the 2003 run. The pdf files are gone from the main thread. Can anyone help me out? I have the VIN number

I got the links from the facebook group, mazdaspeed protege enthusiasts. I would check there.

Very interested in the door sills - really only want the front ones, but will take all four if you don't want to split them up.

I got the links from the facebook group, mazdaspeed protege enthusiasts. I would check there.

I just joined the group and found out my brothers car is #281 of 1750 of the 2003 run. Thanks!

I'm working all week but will be back home in San Jose to start pricing and selling stuff this weekend. I'll respond to emails and the like too so stay tuned. I haven't forgotten anyone

I just joined the group and found out my brothers car is #281 of 1750 of the 2003 run. Thanks!

I'm working all week but will be back home in San Jose to start pricing and selling stuff this weekend. I'll respond to emails and the like too so stay tuned. I haven't forgotten anyone

Awesome, glad you were able to source the information.

Yeah, I want the steering wheel, the amp, and do you have the shift knob?

The 03 shift knob is different too, lol.

The build number thread is on this site, it's stickied at the top of the MSP section.

I'm going to be wrapping it. The wheel in mine is very deteriorated, to the point I cannot re-cover or wrap it so the color of the stitching won't matter too much. I have yet to find a matching one for mine at all.

The 03.5 wheels are almost impossible to find in good shape. I bought one months ago and still haven't installed it.

I have a speed miata wheel in one car and a P5 wheel in the other. Miata wheel is definitely the way to go, easier to find and all black leather so it won't wear as bad as the stock silver one. They come with red or silver stitching. (There are plenty of 03 owners that may want that 03 steering wheel)

Sorry folks, who knew end of summer I would be invited to fun events? So I didn't price things like I wanted...

Anyways, I'll respond to some people via PM in this thread who have expressed interest in items. But just a quick update, I met a forum member locally friday night and sold him the turbo and housing with the fittings and such. The downpipe and manifold are still available however!

Sorry folks, who knew end of summer I would be invited to fun events? So I didn't price things like I wanted...

Anyways, I'll respond to some people via PM in this thread who have expressed interest in items. But just a quick update, I met a forum member locally friday night and sold him the turbo and housing with the fittings and such. The downpipe and manifold are still available however!

I'll take the manifold.

Back