Heads up display: Do you like it and why?

HUD's are super useful for targeting MiG's. So if your Mazda came with the AIM-9X Sidewinder missile option, then yeah. Let her rip!/

Other than that, pointless.

Just select the seat selection that corresponds to your wifes. I assume one setting is for her and one for you.
Once you select the wife's setting move the HUD down below sight line, it's in the settings screen.
This way your wife won't see it.
That's a great idea. Thank you!

Personal preference.
I never had it in a vehicle until I got my 2019 Z06. Took a lil to get used to but ever since I love it esp. at higher speeds. Wish it was capable of showing more info. Def. able to see "brake" when it shows up lol

HUD's are super useful for targeting MiG's. So if your Mazda came with the AIM-9X Sidewinder missile option, then yeah. Let her rip!/

Other than that, pointless.

Far from pointless. Unnecessary, sure. But it does provide some useful info that remains in your immediate field of vision.

That's a great idea. Thank you!

Another option is to just cover the projection. The HUD is projected onto the windshield from the dashboard, so you could cut out a piece of poster board to cover that area. That way, you can remove the board when you want to use the HUD or keep it there if you don't.

Back