Mom-Friendly Mods

ea_stein

:
2011 Mazda2 Sport
My mom just bought a used 2016 Mazda3 i Sport. I myself never cared about mods until I got my 2011 2 Sport, and now I want to help her get her car away from stock. She probably won't care about performance mods or fancy wheels, but any tire recommendations or efficiency mods that you could send my way would be helpful, as would be any tips that you could offer. I'm going to see her tomorrow to help her figure out the infotainment system. Her last car was a '97 Ford Ranger so this is easily the fanciest car she's ever owned. Haha. Thanks in advance for your tips!

Now that's a major step up for your Mom! Most likely, she has plenty of life left in her tires, which should be adequate for non-aggressive driving. Does she have a smart phone, and does she use its GPS app? If so, a phone holder would be helpful.

Now that's a major step up for your Mom! Most likely, she has plenty of life left in her tires, which should be adequate for non-aggressive driving. Does she have a smart phone, and does she use its GPS app? If so, a phone holder would be helpful.

She does have an iPhone and she uses Apple Maps probably more than she would use the built-in GPS. At least until she gets used to it. We're taking it on its first road trip tomorrow, about 550 miles round-trip. I'm hoping she will let me drive part of the way! :)

what colour is the car? I would gloss-black all the chrome around the car. would look great.

Back