CX-5 0-60mph Time

Driver was hopeless. Seen some others and are faster than this one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Driver was hopeless? It's an automatic...

Here's my 2015, cuttin' it in what looks as best I can tell to high 7's, just as advertised. Coulda stalled it up a bit, but meh.

Driver was hopeless? It's an automatic...

Here's my 2015, cuttin' it in what looks as best I can tell to high 7's, just as advertised. Coulda stalled it up a bit, but meh.
Yes he was hopeless. Didn't you do a proper takeoff even with this automatic.

Yes he was hopeless. Didn't you do a proper takeoff even with this automatic.

I just matted it. Flash torque and stall speed are usually pretty close in a family car, so I saw and felt no need to stall it. Just generates heat and wear.

I just matted it. Flash torque and stall speed are usually pretty close in a family car, so I saw and felt no need to stall it. Just generates heat and wear.

True.

It should be noted that I've watched one clip of an auto Mazda 6 having 0-62 tests been done and each and every launch has been different and affected the time.

So in this case, it is still my opinion that the driver mucked it up.

The one that was done in the snow is by far the most impressive. Dry pavement it is just a car but this thing shines in snow.

The one that was done in the snow is by far the most impressive. Dry pavement it is just a car but this thing shines in snow.

Yep. That is part of why I bought it, and I have been very happy with it in the snow, as you saw.

Back