Do you like the Turbo sound in your Cx9 2016/2017?

cubanomx

:
Mazda CX9 2016 GT AWD
I had a couple of turbo cars in the past. I like the turbo sound a lot.

Because the CX9 have so good isolation, during normal driving and with windows up, you hear almost nothing but your radio/music.

I had an opportunity to drive last Sunday in an scenario where I down my pilot windows. I then hear the turbo sounds. I like it a lot! More than my Volvo turbos. The turbo sound is pretty loud if you are exit a tunnel because you have a wall at your left helping with acoustics.

Do you hear your Turbo sounds in your CX9? Do you like it?

On the test drive I romped on it, felt the torks, heard the whoosh. Heard the tires. I was sold.

It sounds different than the other turbo vehicles I have had.. almost sounds like a supercharger. Speaking of sounds, I also get some undesirable ELF noise from the CX9 which I never have had with other vehicles. I'm not sure if its related to the unique powertrain, or if its just chassis related.

i heard it everyday but from my wife driving. She calls me when leaving work, i heard the turbo all the team while speaking to her on the phone connected to bluetooth...definitely sounds good but subtle!

A little like the one in a Volvo 740 turbo I drove in college. Love it. Decent low end for a turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back