Mud flaps? Pics? Yay? Ney?

I think I'm going to go with Mazda's. I like that they aren't HUGE.

I think I'm going to go with Mazda's. I like that they aren't HUGE.
Functionally, don't look like they do much, but better than nothing?

Fully agree though that they look way better than those huge ones. Those big ones just need the stripper or Yosemite Sam to be complete! (rofl)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Functionally, don't look like they do much, but better than nothing?

Fully agree though that they look way better than those huge ones. Those big ones just need the stripper or Yosemite Sam to be complete! (rofl)

Might just do enough to deflect excess water on the road.

Yeah. That guy has some 2017 Mazda parts.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

For those who want it all well and good.

Since I passed on these for my 6, I will be doing the same for the CX-5 as in my eyes they are too small to make much of a difference.

Each to their own.

Remember I'm shallow. Going more for form, not function. I think the factory ones look pretty good. If they keep some salt off the undercarriage in Winter, even better. Not to worried about water.

Remember I'm shallow. Going more for form, not function. I think the factory ones look pretty good. If they keep some salt off the undercarriage in Winter, even better. Not to worried about water.

Fair enough.

We don't get the salt issue here (since it doesn't snow), we get rain so want it to deflect more

Seeing the underbody is covered in plastic not much is attacked by salt IMO.

I have the Mazda flaps at an expensive 75 price in 2013. I think the fronts are so small that they aren't worth fitting, and I only fit the rears to protect the caravan, I don't think the flaps do anything to protect the car, and probably give a negative effect on the aerodynamics.

When I first got the car I did have a month with out them, so could see what effect they had after fitting.

I'm a fan of the flaps so Yay from me.... front's don't do much but rears do help keep thing cleaner on mine anyway.

I'm a fan of the flaps so Yay from me.... front's don't do much but rears do help keep thing cleaner on mine anyway.

Generally I am too but only when they have a proper design/function

But hey.... each to their own!

They better offer curb feelers when they bring the Signature CX-5. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Back