Side view mirror trim hit by stone

Hi everyone,

I need some help here. The plastic trim of the side view mirror attached to the door is actually made of two pieces. I lost the lower half on the passenger side. Can't find them online and a nearby Mazda dealer says it only comes with the entire mirror. It's hard to believe a removable plastic trim that only snaps into place HAS to come with everything else. Ugh.

A stone got kicked up on the highway, hit the right fender and struck the now missing plastic trim.

Anyhow, if anyone knows where one can be purchased, I would truly appreciate your help. Many thanks in advance!

-n-

IMG_20170620_201951.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately that's not it. If you look at the image I attached earlier, The bottom part of the mirror mount is exposed. The plastic cover over it is the one I need. Thanks nonetheless. :)
Yeap looks like you need to get the whole housing, the #1 in the diagram. That's very unfortunate. You can always try recycle place but they would sell the whole thing too.

Unfortunately that's not it. If you look at the image I attached earlier, The bottom part of the mirror mount is exposed. The plastic cover over it is the one I need. Thanks nonetheless. :)
Oh; missed that. Yep, you're screwed per ^^^.

Back