Injen CAI modified for 2013 CX-9 - Almost new - Southern CA

Up for sale is my Black Injen Cai #SP6069BLK. This was modified to be used on my 2013 CX-9 by shortening the PCV hardline and adding a brake booster fitting. With these two modifications, the intake fit and performed perfectly. It only has about 300 miles on it and as you can see from the pics, is in perfect condition. The only reason for the sale is that I am selling the car. All parts included and the intake will be shipped in the original box. The cold air extension was not even used, so that part might require additional modification to work (although it was fairly minor to get it to work as I recall). Besides the great sound the intake produces, it defintely pulled harder up top. $200 shipped. PayPal preferred. Intake is off car as you can see and ready to be shipped. You can also check our eBay rating since we are not regular members here (cali4nia*dj).

20170620_015820.jpg
20161224_113607.jpg
20161224_120547.jpg

Up for sale is my Black Injen Cai #SP6069BLK. This was modified to be used on my 2013 CX-9 by shortening the PCV hardline and adding a brake booster fitting. With these two modifications, the intake fit and performed perfectly. It only has about 300 miles on it and as you can see from the pics, is in perfect condition. The only reason for the sale is that I am selling the car. All parts included and the intake will be shipped in the original box. The cold air extension was not even used, so that part might require additional modification to work (although it was fairly minor to get it to work as I recall). Besides the great sound the intake produces, it defintely pulled harder up top. $200 shipped. PayPal preferred. Intake is off car as you can see and ready to be shipped. You can also check our eBay rating since we are not regular members here (cali4nia*dj).

View attachment 216940
View attachment 216941
View attachment 216942

Did you notice any gains in response and mpg's? Any CEL?

Last edited:
Back