Other options for rear sway bar links?

Rear swaybar endlinks options?

I just replaced the endlinks on my protege 5, I have tokico blues all the way around. I forgot to measure the old endlinks before I got rid of them, however when I ordered the replacement endlinks, they were like 3 inches too long, so I sent those back and ordered the ones for the sport suspension, those were 6.3 inches. And even those seem a little long. I was wondering if the 2002, 626 rear endlinks would work on the protege 5? Has anyone ever done this??? Thanks for your help. Chris

Last edited:
When I installed my coilovers and dropped the ride height, my front end links were too long. I measured the ideal length I wanted them to be, went to oreilly's, and bought a set of the closest length I could find. Spend like $7.

Is it just me or are end links for this model not lets say as thick as some of the ones i've seen for other cars? I also just bought new end links all around and my total was $57 with shipping now I just need to find the torque specs. still not as badass as whiteline where they look sturdy

Back