Downpipe

crjames3141

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
I have the top half of the 2.5 corksport downpipe. I want to go 3 in or find something to match the lower part. It screams like a raped ape open downpipe but the second that exhaust goes back on it's like driving a prius. My build is finished and ready and I need to figure out this exhaust issue meow.

I have the top half of the 2.5 corksport downpipe. I want to go 3 in or find something to match the lower part. It screams like a raped ape open downpipe but the second that exhaust goes back on it's like driving a prius. My build is finished and ready and I need to figure out this exhaust issue meow.
Get rid of the corksport and get a Pope 3in.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

What's a good place to post a video? And it's so expensive. I was thinking of getting generic 3in flange and bolting up to my cork sport and welding my own jpipe

What's a good place to post a video? And it's so expensive. I was thinking of getting generic 3in flange and bolting up to my cork sport and welding my own jpipe
If you can do the bending and welding then save some money. But otherwise why bottle neck the turbo at 2.5 on a turbocharged car you won't get much benefit with the 3in having that bottle neck in there. Try posting up on the Mazdaspeed protege enthusiast page on facebook that you have the upper half of a corksport. Maybe someone needs it and you can get a Pope dp. Andrew pabian has a used one for sale.

Get a drop box account to post videos or use the tapatalk app on your phone to post videos to this forum.

He's on facebook. He his a member of the group I mentioned.
As far a posting vids from drop box. Copy and past the link.

Honestly the CS DP will be fine, unless you are running over 12psi or so you probably won't notice a power difference at all vs a 3in. DP. That being said if you do upgrade I would be interested in your S pipe.

Back